How helpful is a margarita machine? Getting a refreshing treat any time of the year when you need one sounds like a great thing. That’s what a margarita machine does and you are missing a lot if you have not made your purchase. As opposed to the score of ordinary blenders, this is the real thing that will give you whatever you need in the right proportion and serve.
Enough said; it will not be easy to pick the best margarita machine out of the many. A buying guide on the options available and how to choose one will go a long way to ensuring that you get the value for your money.
1. Margaritaville DM0500
This is the best margarita machine ever. Margaritaville DM0500 Bahamas 36-Ounce Frozen-Concoction Maker is a workhorse giving you 36 ounces in no time. It will blend whatever you throw at it and give you something better than what you ever had in a 5-star restaurant.
You can have your customized drink with the ‘shave only’ or ‘blend only’ settings. Forget about getting watery as any spurts are directed away to an outlet. It is worth every penny you will pay for it.
OVERALL RATING: 10 out of 10
2. Ninja Master QB900B
This margarita machine is like crushing power you will be putting in your hands. Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) will crush anything from ice to frozen fruits giving you something that you will devour with appetite. It is big and you can serve 6 people one round of whatever you are preparing.
It is a versatile machine and with 400-wattage you have a beast for the crushing and blending business.
OVERALL RATING: 9.5 out of 10
- It has a quad blade that will slice stuff uniformly giving out the texture you desire
- It blends even the frozen stuff you want to make a drink out of
- It has a 400 interchangeable wattage
- It comes with storage lids to keep your liquid fresh for the time you want it
- It is a multitasking machine
- It is expensive but that is nullified by what it has to offer
Also Read: Best Earphones Under 500 Rs.
3. Wave Station Express Machine
The power is at 500 watts and will process anything you throw its way. Physically Hamilton Beach 54618 Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender is a greatly designed margarita machine and you can resist looking at it more than once. It will get the job done faster and will serve more people.
With a 48-ounce one time capacity, this is good for a small party. The valve dispenser and the handle are conveniently done and you will appreciate that every time you use it.
OVERALL RATING: 9 out of 10
- It is super fast so you will not have to wait to quench your thirst
- It is a strong piece and will not break from a simple fall
- Its durability will amaze you
- The wave action makes it efficient at what it does and it does that better than anything you have used yet
- Large capacity enough for a small party
- No glass canister so you will not see the blending progress
- It would have been better without the spout since it will be a germ collector
4. Margaritaville Drink Maker
This one is the party must-have blender. Margaritaville Mixed Drink Maker can serve as many as 48 cocktails. You only press a button and it brings on choices you can make. I would call it intelligent since you only need to press how thick you want your drink and it does just that.
Nothing is beating this margarita machine when it comes to partying nicely. You can’t help but have one for your parties.
OVERALL RATING: 8 out of 10
- Comes with a generous capacity no wonder it is number one for parties
- It is a smart piece that will give you what you want
- It is physically impressive
- Very light and you can carry it around
- Easy to clean and use
- It will not chill your drinks
- Cannot make juices with pulp
- When filled it is heavy to move around
This one bashes favorite and will mix most of your drinks to your desired taste. Its controls will be something you will love every time you have to fill your cup. The capacity is generous making Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker, DM3000 a good choice for a party.
OVERALL RATING: 9.5 out of 10
- It is strong and durable
- Easy and effective controls
- Easy to set up and clean
- The jar breaks way too easily
- Finding replacements for the jars is a real hassle
This margarita machine is the easiest to use of the all. You only have to choose how many drinks you will have and it does the rest for you. Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker will give something smooth and delicious that rarely comes out of any other machine.
It is durable and the kind that will serve you drink after another till you do not want more.
OVERALL RATING: 9 out of 10
- It is a workhorse that will serve you best
- It is smart to know the proportions you want
- You can customize your drinks to your taste and cocktails
- It is beautifully designed thus will be a catch just sitting there
- It is big so beware if you only have a small space for it
- Its thick glass can transfer a lot of heat
This is not your typical blender for it will give you more than that. Margaritaville Fiji Premium Frozen Concoction Maker has a large capacity so you can have as many refills as you want.
It comes with an easy guide to follow. It has a memory to keep your favorite cocktail in mind so you can just have that without having to order the mixing from scratch. It is the right margarita machine for any party.
OVERALL RATING: 8 out of 10
- It is stable thanks to the steady foot stand
- It has 4 automated missing cycles
- A beautiful piece
- It is will be a replacement for many things at the kitchen
- Hectic getting the recipes right
- Not easy to clean
Want to add quenching fun to your party or whatever occasion you are having?
Nostalgia Steel Margarita Machine is the piece for you. It has a powerful motor and will give you the perfect drink you want anytime you want it. If you want to move it you have its firm handle to thank for that. For your money, this is the right machine you should be buying.
OVERALL RATING: 7.5 out of 10
- It is easy to clean: no problem if you have it in mess since it will spark as good as new
- Powerful motor will give you a perfect mix
- You can see through the jar and lid the progress of mixing
- A handsome piece that looks great wherever you place it
- Takes time to give you what you want. You cannot rush it
- Will not crush ice very well and if you like your ice then this may not be the machine for you
It is in a generous capacity and a perfect tool for your party. Nostalgia Electrics MSB64 64-Ounce Margarita and Slush Maker makes a smooth mixture leaving you wanting more. It comes with a detachable tray and cup making it easy for you to clean. It will be consistency in giving you all that you want so you better bring it to your occasion.
OVERALL RATING: 7 out of 10
- The detaching makes it easy to clean
- The perfect motor makes it possible to get consistency smoothness
- It is BPA-free
- Comes in a generous capacity
- It works fast to get you what you want
- There are complains that it does not come with user’s manual
- It makes loud noise
What you just have to do is loading it and leave the rest to this ingenious margarita machine. It does a good job in mixing and every time you want a treat you will have it super smooth. Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker DM3500 will serve you quickly so you do not have to wait to quench your thirst.
OVERALL RATING: 8.5 out of 10
- Its quality is unquestionable
- It comes with capacity setting for either full or half
- Generous capacity jar
- Will cause some water mess
- It so tall that bit may not fit under your cabinets
What Does a Margarita Machine Do?
We have talked so much about Margarita machines but not what they do exactly. Well, let’s get the overview of what these machines do:
- Blending drinks: yes this is the core function of a margarita machine. But do not confuse it with the ordinary blenders you see around. This is blending at its best giving you a smooth drink.
- Chilling your drinks: most of the machines discussed in this piece can chill your drinks. This is something that the traditional blender will not do.
- Storing drinks: in some cases, you can choose to store your drink in your margarita machine. They are safe and clean to temporarily keep your drink until you take it down.
- Mixing of drinks: you may only have the need for mixing your drinks. A margarita machine will come in handy to give a homogenous mix.
How to Choose the Best Margarita Machine?
It takes a process to find the best margarita machine. It should be the one to give you what you want. Here is an easy guide on how to choose your margarita machine:
- What capacity do you want? The capacity of your margarita machine really means a lot. How big do you want yours to be? That will come down to how many people you will want it to serve. If it is for your small family then a smaller size will do. If you love entertaining your friends you will need a big piece.
- Ease of use: you will need your machine to do much for you. A margarita machine that will serve everything once you load the drinks is a good one. You should be able to sit down and enjoy your drink as you desire.
- Wattage: a high wattage margarita machine will be consistent in giving you a smooth treat all the time. Anything above 400 watts is a good choice.
- The price you are paying for it: you do not have to pay a fortune to get a good margarita machine. There are good pieces out there that will give you long and good service. You only have to choose wisely and you will have the value for the money you are spending.